Downloading and Installing Sample Libraries, Sound Libraries, Drum Samples, Audio Files from Sound Yeti is easy.
Depending on the product you purchased your sound files will be downloaded in compressed in .rar or .zip formats. For .rar, & .zip files you will need to uncompress or (unarchive) them before using.
If you have already downloaded all the files please follow this guide for How to Extracting RARS and Zips.
If you’re starting fresh, start here. There are 2 ways to get your downloadable files. Via order confirmation email sent after purchase or Via your Sound Yeti Account.
1. Via Order Confirmation Email Sent After Purchase.
After your purchase is complete from the site you will receive an order confirmation email. On this email you will see a section labeled ‘Downloads‘ with highlighted in blue downloadable file links. Click and the downloading will start after a few seconds.
2. Via Your Sound Yeti Account
You can also get access to your downloads by following the steps below.
- Login to your Sound Yeti Account.
- Navigate to the product that you want to download. Located on the ‘My Downloads‘ page or on the ‘My Orders‘ page.
- Find the ‘Download‘ buttons.
- ‘Hover’ over the ‘Download’ button. A dropdown will appear now and the associated files related to your chosen product, and they are ready for download.
- Click and the downloading will start after a few seconds.
Note** Please remember the download links by default will expire in 5 days from the order date. Please Download ASAP and make backups. You can reactivate your download links at any moment. Follow this link on how to do so.
Need Further Assistance?
If you have any issues during this process please open a support ticket at the bottom of this page. We will be glad to assist you further.