DOWNLOAD: The Unarchiver on Mac to extract .RAR files.
DOWNLOAD: 7zip on PC.
- Best practice: We recommend that you download only one RAR or ZIP file/part at a time. It is not recommended to pause or stop the download process once it has started.
- We recommend using The Unarchiver on Mac. 7zip on PC. For Extracting RAR files. Both are free softwares and industry standards.
- Once all RAR files are downloaded, Put all the RARs files in one folder
- Open the first part of the RAR – ie: “Part 1”
- The first part will then automatically reference the other parts, and will create the master folder for that library.
- You should never need to open any other RAR files other than the first part.
- If after extracting you are not sure you have the full library, we suggest you check the size on the product page or look to the spreadsheet for reference.
Need Further Assistance?
If you have any issues during this process please open a support ticket at the bottom of this page. We will be glad to assist you further.